Still no time for a long update, but here’s a short one:
- Pending orders: none. I shipped all of them. No backlog anymore. Phew!
- MakerSlide: the order with the factory is in, but no firm ETA yet. I expect delivery end of July or beginning of August. I have retired the 700 mm length, and I’ll be offering 500 mm, 750 mm, 1000 mm, 1400 mm and 2000 mm.
- eShapeOko kits: I have no more open end plates. I expect a new batch of laser-cut parts, including the open end plates, in late July.
- Camera sliders: there will be more of them in late July, with a few design changes.
- Stepper shields: more boards on their way to us, will be back on sale soon.
It’s been more than two months since the last update. Interesting things have happened, about which I’ll write over the next few days. For now, I just wanted to say that:
- We have shipped all outstanding eShapeOko kit orders (except when people asked me to hold on to their kits until the NEMA23 motors were back in stock).
- I still have several orders to send. If you’ve been waiting for your MakerSlide, V-wheels, spacers or idlers, I’m sorry for the delay. All orders are now picked, and I have packaged some of them. I hope to finish eradicating the backlog tomorrow.
- There will be more MakerSlide and more eShapeOko kits in the near future.
- The powerful 1.8° step, 4800 g·cm holding torque NEMA17 motors are back in stock. More of the unexpectedly popular 0.9°, 9000 g·cm NEMA23 motors should arrive any day now.
- I have a small surprise in store. Watch this space.