It’s been more than two months since the last update. Interesting things have happened, about which I’ll write over the next few days. For now, I just wanted to say that:
- We have shipped all outstanding eShapeOko kit orders (except when people asked me to hold on to their kits until the NEMA23 motors were back in stock).
- I still have several orders to send. If you’ve been waiting for your MakerSlide, V-wheels, spacers or idlers, I’m sorry for the delay. All orders are now picked, and I have packaged some of them. I hope to finish eradicating the backlog tomorrow.
- There will be more MakerSlide and more eShapeOko kits in the near future.
- The powerful 1.8° step, 4800 g·cm holding torque NEMA17 motors are back in stock. More of the unexpectedly popular 0.9°, 9000 g·cm NEMA23 motors should arrive any day now.
- I have a small surprise in store. Watch this space.