Still no time for a long update, but here’s a short one:
- Pending orders: none. I shipped all of them. No backlog anymore. Phew!
- MakerSlide: the order with the factory is in, but no firm ETA yet. I expect delivery end of July or beginning of August. I have retired the 700 mm length, and I’ll be offering 500 mm, 750 mm, 1000 mm, 1400 mm and 2000 mm.
- eShapeOko kits: I have no more open end plates. I expect a new batch of laser-cut parts, including the open end plates, in late July.
- Camera sliders: there will be more of them in late July, with a few design changes.
- Stepper shields: more boards on their way to us, will be back on sale soon.